19/07/13 15:18 by Andrew Shitov (ash)
Dear YAPC::Europe attendees,
Last time we gave you some information about our conference meals. Today we are ready to publish another portion of menus, namely, the one we'll have on board during the River Cruise.
Traditionally, there is a so called Attendees Dinner happening at the end of one of the conference days. The organisers rent one of the best restaurants (often, the one offering traditional local food) and bring all the attendees there. This year we decided to use the charm of Kiev's weather in August and instead of the Attendees Dinner we will organise a River Cruise along the Dnieper River (by the way, the Dnipro Hotel where lots of attendees stay is named after this river).
We will finish the second day of the conference at 6 p.m., and will continue with the Cruise same day from 7 p.m. You will have one hour to walk down to the River station and find the gate 1 where Rosa Victoria Bateaux ship will be waiting for us. This is the biggest ship available for rent in Kiev this summer. The trip will last for four hours, from 7 till 11 p.m. After that we will return to the same gate.
There will be a buffet on board and some drinks available for free for all the attendees (and their partners, for extra price).
- Fresh vegetable crudités with cheese sauce
- Bruschetta with salmon
- Bruschetta with salami
- Bruschetta with ham
- Ukrainian bruschetta with herring and sweet onion
- Profiteroles with air-cheese pasta
- Grissini with cheese and spices
- Mousse of smoked trout on the loaves
- Meat salad with mushrooms
- Greek salad (classic recipe)
- Homemade mini cabbage rolls with sour cream
- Fish quiche Red and White of the two species of fish
- Escolar baked on vegetables with beer sauce
- Roasted pork loin with herb
- Sauté eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes, baked in cream sauce
- Pancakes with cottage cheese, raisins and apple pancakes, cinnamon
- Quiche with fruit and honey
- Pinot Gris Argentinian white wine
- Shiraz Argentinian red wine
- Stella Artois beer
- “Morshinskaya“ still mineral water
- “Home made“ uzvar
- “Home made“ morse
Did not you buy your ticket? Do it now to enjoy this River trip with your colleagues, friends and Perl people!comments powered by Disqus