You can find more information on the speaker's site:
This is an application (still very much in its infancy) for CRUD operations on a DBI database, based on modern Perl components like Plack, Moose, Regexp::Grammars, DBIx::DataModel. Some distinctive features are :
- Hyperlinks between records, corresponding to foreign key relationships in the database.
- Support for update or delete of several records at once.
- Support for reordering, masking, documenting tables and columns through configuration files -- a cheap way to provide reasonable user experience without investing into a full-fledged custom application.
- Data export in Excel, YAML, JSON, XML formats
- Extensibility through inheritance
The talk will demo some of the main features and give some insights about the internal architecture.
Attended by: Stefan Hornburg (Racke), Mike Eve, Dimitar Mitov, Luboš Kolouch (kolcon), Красимир Беров (berov), Laurent Dami (dami), Jose Luis Martinez Torres (JLMARTIN), Heinz Knutzen, Tudor Constantin, Naim Shafiyev (shafiev), Ivan Ivanov (suricactus), Mihaela Marinca, Jussi Kinnula (Spot), Martin Cermak, Dan Muey, Mihai Pop, Jan Kittler (Kita), Andrew Nugged (nugged), Kamen Naydenov (pau4o), Dominic Humphries (djh), Zlatin Stanimirov,