Sponsor the 22nd German Perl Workshop
Perl is an open source programming language and one of the world's most-used languages. We want to increase the amount of qualified Perl developers in Germany. The workshop is a non-profit conference taking place every year in a different city. It is organised by the Perl community.
Your sponsoring is going to benefit potential employees. There are numerous Perl professionals taking part in this event to exchange ideas and experiences, find new challenges and talk about new developments in the realm of Perl. Most of the participants take part of their own volition and on their own dime.
Any financial support by you helps us to offer them an improved workshop experience.
Sponsoring contact: mailto:email@example.com
Packages for Sponsors
Support the 22nd German Perl Workshop as a sponsor. Below we will list a few options in the future. Naturally, we can also come to mutually beneficial agreement on different terms. The prices quoted include VAT. Each option includes the contents of the lower classes. Our website will display all sponsor logos with a link to their respective site. Flyers can be laid out in the foyer. Mention during opening keynote. Every new sponsor will be announced on the conference website.
- 350 € and more
- short description of the company on the web-site, a delivered flyer will be put in the conference bag, an A4 poster will put on our pin board
- 750 € and more
- additionally an advertisement within the program
- 1500 € and more
- additionally a put-up hinge in lecture hall & an A3 poster on the pin board and on desire 1 business-ticket
- 3500 € and more
- plus a booth in vestibule (limited availability) & an A2 poster and on desire up to 2 business-tickets
Individual options that can be sponsored in whole or in part:
- A room (main lecture room, foyer, seminar room) that will feature the sponsor's banner
- Social Event (dinner for all participants)
- Sponsor a speaker: help us to bring a (international) "top" speaker to the Workshop
- Catering (coffee breaks, snacks, lunch)
- Sponsor provided lanyards for displaying participant badges
- Sponsor provided conference bags
- Sponsor provided goodies for said bags (notepad, pen, etc.)
- Place to display promotional material