We'll have three levels of signup fees:
- Invited - aimed at invited core group members.
- Community member ticket - for anyone who wishes to pay for themselves but can't cover the commercial training fee. The lowest community price is 653 EUR (NOK 4900) per person, sharing a room with two others. To get access to this ticket you need to use a custom promotional code, available through the major Perl community channels, or by getting in touch with the organizers.
- Commercial ticket - for employees and their companies who want support the event, but only have access to training budgets. The price includes all the points below with single room accomodation. We have only limited availability for this option!
|Invited (cabin)||0 EUR||120 EUR||275 EUR|
|Community member (cabin)||653 EUR||782 EUR||938 EUR|
|Community member (hotel)||955 EUR||1040 EUR||1300 EUR|
|-||-||Commercial (cabin)||2500 EUR|
|-||-||Commercial (hotel)||2500 EUR|
The cabin rooms are located in the same building as the main venue. This is where the action is. The cabin is the original lodge, meaning it's older and less fancy.
The hotel rooms have slightly higher standard, but are in another building than the hackathon itself. If you prefer to share rooms at the full price, please contact us directly.
What is included in the price?
- Transport from Stavanger Airport Sola (SVG) to the hackaton venue and back.
- Breakfast (5 days), lunch (4 days) an dinner (5 days).
- Snacks throughout the day.
- Participation at the hackathon.
- Participation at any social events related to the hackathon (e.g. a trip to Preikestolen).
Invited participants can also get up to 160 EUR (1200 NOK) of their flight expenses covered, and are legible for further travel support through the hackathon travel support budget. Please get in touch with us about these options.
We have a very limited amount of hotel rooms reserved for the hackathon, but while it's possible to organize your own stay there, we recommend you sign up through us so we can gather as many as we can in one place.
To sign up, please log in (create a user if you have to) and sign up for the event. And finally make sure to buy your ticket (optionally using any promo codes). The registration process is the same as other Perl conferences, so we hope you're familiar with it! :)