Dancer2 - see schedule for breaks
You can find more information on the speaker's site:
A hands-on training session where you'll develop a website with dynamic content.
In doing the exercises you will:
* Learn about Dancer2 as a framework and as a language
* Implement route handlers using sessions and hooks
* Implement views, templates and layouts using Template Toolkit and Bootstrap
* Understand the concept of Model-View-Controller
* Experience structuring code for maintainability
* Experience using object oriented Perl modules
* Understand all the crazy jargon above!
Basic knowledge of:
* Perl (no need for OO Perl)
* Bash/Linux command line interface
* A text editor like vi/emacs/pico
Attended by: Andrew Solomon (illy), Mark Jones, Merlyn Kline, Luca Lazzarini, Tony Edwardson, Adeola Awoyemi (dialog), Helen Schuilenburg, Julien Fiegehenn (simbabque), Tiejun Li, Andrew Beverley, Andy Smith, Michael Widmann (Widders), Umair Dojki,