Vegan/Vegetarian Food in Frankfurt
For those eating vegan/vegetarian or those who just want to try it out.
There is a website with informations for getting vegan food:
I list the restaurants mentioned there with a map link and a short description:
- Edelkiosk Map Vegan Cafe
- AROMA Falafel Map Falafel, Fries
- Safir Map Libanesian Fast Food, vegan on request
- Amir Sandwich Map Libanesian Falafel
- culux Map Fast Food Restaurant, mainly nonvegan, offers a vegan fried sausage on request
- MoschMosch Map Japan Noodle Restaurant Chain. Vegan food is marked on the menu
- Naturbar Map Vegetarian Restaurant (Organic) with usually one vegan menu per day
- Nordstern Map vegan and vegetarian meals
Some vocabulary: Milk = Milch, Cream = Sahne, Cheese = Käse, Yoghurt = Joghurt, butter = butter, quark/curd = Quark, honey = Honig, egg = Ei
Maybe some Frankfurt locals can add more restaurants?
Interested in eating vegan
How about finding a restaurant together...
version 5 saved on 02/07/12 20:09 by Tina Müller (tinita)