Sponsoring the Alpine Perl Workshop 2016
Why would you sponsor?
The Alpine Perl Workshop is a unique Perl event in the germanspeaking Perl community, and enables you to present to an audience interested in Perl and Open Source topics. In addition to the sponsorship goodies below, you would also get the opportunity to talk directly with members of the Perl community, meeting developers face to face in a relaxed and informal environment.
What could you sponsor?
There are some parts of the workshop which could be sponsored directly. You could associate your name (and logo, where possible) with any of the following by covering their cost:
- Attendees' Dinner
- First drink at Attendee's Dinner
- Tea & Coffee breaks during the event
- Travel & hotel costs for invited guests
You'll also get all the benefits of the basic Bronze Sponsor listed below.
If you prefer, you can sponsor the workshop as a whole. We will happily accept direct funding, and the sponsorship packages describe what we can offer in return.
What you get for your sponsorship?
We are offering 3 ready-made packages to help you decide on your level of support: Bronze, Silver and Gold! Of course if you have further ideas for for sponsoring, please contact us!
Bronze Sponsor - €250
Our base sponsorship package includes:
- Link & logo on the website and printed materials we produce
- Mentioning during the opening and/or closing speeches
- Mentioning in blog and posts. There will be at least one big posting describing the event on blogs.perl.org and ironman.enlightenedperl.org
- You can hand out promotional material during the event
- Contact with the majority of Austrian and Swiss Perl Hackers - potential future employees, customers and users
Silver Sponsor - €500
Additionally to the base sponsorship package our Silver sponsors will get:
- 5 minutes presentation about your business/company
- Prominent placement of link & logo on the website and printed materials
Gold Sponsor - €1500
Additionally to the base sponsorship package our Gold sponsors will get:
- 10 minutes presentation about your business/company
- Possibility to place your display stands or posters in our conference room
- Most prominent placement of link & logo on the website and printed materials
A simple way to support the workshop is to pay the Business Tariff. In addition to showing support you might get a a special t-shirt making the support recognizable.
If you have an idea that isn't listed here, or our suggestions don't quite match what you'd like to do, please don't hesitate to contact us.